Washington( CNN) One of the most reliable patterns of Donald Trump’s presidency may be his ability to undercut his own aides — even mere hours after they attempted to defend him.
- Planned Parenthood’s Richards wishes more women made health decisions in Congress
- Jeremy Christian indicted on 15 counts
- 9 tweets show how wrong Trump’s FCC chair is on net neutrality.
- Ranking The Zodiac Signs By Who Is Most Likely To End Up Alone
- Trump reverses course in Qatar call
- What Trump said was SO awful that Elizabeth Warren quoted it for IMMEDIATE fundraising
- Time to throw your support behind the U.S. women’s soccer team. They deserve it.
- Dershowitz: Most serious charge ever against a sitting US president
- Reports: Jared Kushner a ‘focus’ in Russia probe
- Why Old People Think Millennials Are Killing The World
- Those Long Legs – GIF
- Immigration arrests rise in first months of Trump administration
- A dads hilariously cute doctor visit with his son went viral for all the right reasons.
- Building a medieval castle
- New lawsuits cite Trump comments, tweets to challenge voting panel
- Trump’s Secretary of Everything: Jared Kushner
- After Al Franken and Roy Moore, We Are Dangerously Close to Botching the #MeToo Moment