Washington( CNN) From time to time, in times of tragedy or international jeopardy, a chairman is called up on to say the right words at the right time and foster the national unity or summon the severity such events often produce.
During a turbulent week, the President opted not to specifically condemn white separatists tearing at the nation’s racial scars and deliberately intensified a showdown with North Korea over its nuclear program.
The words Trump opted on both occasions from his Bedminster, New Jersey, golf resort, disclosed the extent to which he rejects the ceremonial conventions of the presidency and is unwilling to hold his inclinations and rhetoric.
GOP senator condemns white patriots( full interview)
Tapper, WH adviser spar over Trump’s response
- How to build a horse with programming
- People are still missing the point of #TakeAKnee protests
- This is what Obama told his friend about Donald Trump
- The ‘Hocus Pocus’ Remake Is Coming, So Start Practicing Your Spells ASAP
- Kristen Bell Does It Again! Watch Her Sing Songs From Frozen In Visit To Hurricane Shelter!
- Oversight Dem blasts Trump family disclosures, wants Prince to testify
- Poland Unveils Glow-In-The-Dark Bicycle Path That Is Charged By The Sun
- A Sneak Peek Of What 2018 Will Be Like For You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- 23 Reminders That Every 23-Year-Old Needs To Hear Right Now
- Indian ad with transgender mom stirs debate — and tears
- When A Random Girl Smiles At You And It Just…
- Doctors Diagnose The Injuries In Home Alone – Video
- Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi Have Reportedly Broken Up & Honestly, Who Is Surprised?
- Texas Sheriff Blames Manchester Attack On Gun Laws And Political Correctness
- Rower says she learned she was assaulted after friends saw it on video
- North Carolina leaders reach deal to repeal bathroom bill, but many see flaws
- The Images Coming In After 7.1 Earthquake Hits Central Mexico Are Absolutely Devastating