( CNN) As the spotlight illuminating Sean Spicer’s blunders and shortcomings grows brighter, Van Jones deduced Friday that the President’s press secretary has begun to fade into a dimmer and weaker version of himself.
Internet mocks Spicer’s disappearing act
- Police review board says Charlotte shooting justified
- 6 Chic Neutral Nail Colors For Fall That Aren’t Black
- NY Gov. Cuomo wants Dreamers to attend college for free
- Scientists compared the bones of modern and ancient women and made a surprising discovery.
- This Is The Guy Who Temporarily Deleted Donald Trump’s Twitter Account
- Georgia student in police beating video says he feared for his life
- Ta-ta tutus: how fashion reclaimed tulle
- Rower says she learned she was assaulted after friends saw it on video
- The Way This Anti-Vaxxer Gets Shut Down Is Brilliant
- HD footage from San Francisco, days before the Great Earthquake of 1906.
- This photo of Pink ‘shading’ Christina Aguilera went viral. Now she’s shutting it down.
- The Moment I Realized Your Distance Was A Blessing
- Logging Truck Makes Impossibly Tight Right Turn
- 16 Things We Forget To Thank Our Moms For
- This Theory About Rose And Jack In ‘Titanic’ Will Have You Shooketh
- Why the highly coveted visa that changed my life is now reviled in America
- Missing Fitzgerald sailors found dead in flooded compartments
- Court determines military burn pits caused lung disease in service members
- Sen. Blumenthal on Syria policy: ‘Russia is testing us’
- Zodiacs Ranked From Down To Earth To Assholes
- New traditions: Japan’s 700-year-old ‘oke’ craft gets a modern makeover
- The 6 Most Savage Lines From Larry Nassar’s Sentencing Yesterday