( CNN) President Donald Trump, consumed by the idea that a world leader would use chemical weapons on his own people, discuss the matter with staffers and close confidantes at his Mar-a-Lago club Friday about the historical and philosophical context for the use of chemical weapons, aides and people who spoke to Trump told CNN.
Full interview: Sean Spicer’s apology
- Hes Not Your Forever Person Unless He Actually Puts Effort Into These 12 Things
- Trump should be fighting ISIS, not Syria
- Use The Last 3 Digits Of Your Phone Number To…
- Facebook Messenger Kids lets under-13s chat with whom parents approve
- CONFIRMED! Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Are Officially ‘Back Together’!
- Rob Lowe is your new Colonel Sanders
- Steve Wozniak announces tech education platform Woz U
- This is the future if net neutrality is repealed; the creeping, costly death of media freedom
- What an autopsy may (or may not) have revealed about Otto Warmbier’s death
- Theres A Reason Why God Brings You Closer To Certain People And Then Lets Them Go
- Report: VA hospital in D.C. putting ‘patients at unnecessary risk’
- What Life In An Isolation Room Looks Like – Video
- Cat Steals Food From Table – Video
- Hate To Break It To You But You Are The Reason Your Life Sucks So Much
- More middle-aged men taking steroids to look younger
- Grenfell Tower: ‘Twenty suicide attempts’ since fire – BBC News
- Trump signals he won’t press human rights ahead of key diplomatic week
- The ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Sequel Finally Has An Official Title & It Will Give You Chills
- ‘Rick and Morty’ co-creator pranks Joel Osteen’s prayer lineand things get weird
- Kristen Bell Does It Again! Watch Her Sing Songs From Frozen In Visit To Hurricane Shelter!
- What Are These Awkward Leather Things? – Video
- Venezuela: Maduro claims huge voter turnout