( CNN) Burnt FBI director James Comey plans to testify publicly in the Senate as early as next week to confirm bombshell the allegations that President Donald Trump pressured him to purpose his investigation into a top Trump aide’s ties to Russia, information sources close to the issue told Wednesday.
Flynn, Cohen issued subpoenas in Russia probe
- Trump still doesn’t seem to believe his intelligence agencies on Russia
- Poland Unveils Glow-In-The-Dark Bicycle Path That Is Charged By The Sun
- Removing 200 Years of Varnish from a Painting Looks Deeply Satisfying
- NASA released a simulation of all 2017’s hurricanes.
- Scaramucci’s 250 hours of drama as Trump’s communications chief
- Guy on disability sees high appraisal on “Antiques Roadshow” and realizes he has that same item.
- House Freedom Caucus member Justin Amash suggests time for Ryan ouster, blasts Trump
- Democrat responds to Nunes’ recorded accusations
- Canadian envoy arrives in Pyongyang, North Korean media says
- Pences Neighbors Greet Him With Make America Gay Again Sign
- Ranking The Zodiac Signs By Who Is Most Likely To End Up Alone
- Co-working spaces are the future of work but that could be a good thing
- Luxury travel: The most remote resorts in the Philippines
- Steve Wozniak announces tech education platform Woz U
- Trump’s transgender tweets are an affront to the all-volunteer military
- What Each Zodiac Sign Does When They Are Secretly Not Okay
- The next steps in the fight against ISIS
- 10 fricking awesome photos from a gigantic Krampus parade. Happy holidays!
- Russian computer programmer held in Spain ‘under US warrant’
- Trump admin scales back threat to sanctuary cities
- To fix health care, look to state governors
- The destruction of Hillary Clinton: sexism, Sanders, and the millennial feminists | Susan Bordo