Washington( CNN) It’s time to vote.
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has the Senate set to vote Tuesday on the first great test for the GOP effort to repeal and supplant Obamacare. It’s a vote on the motion to proceed to debate and amendments on the House-passed health care bill( i.e. the AHCA .)
McConnell needs 50 out of the 52 Senate Republicans to support him. Here’s everything else you need to know for today:
McCain returning to Senate for critical vote
Trump to Tom Price: Get elections or you’re fired
- World’s Largest Water Diversion Plan Won’t Quench China’s Thirst
- Freshman Underdog Praises “Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ” for Nail-Biting National Championship Victory
- Israelis on edge before Trump visit
- Indian ad with transgender mom stirs debate — and tears
- Open thread: what books do you find most attractive in a potential partner?
- After Trump’s visit to Puerto Rico, Mayor of San Juan wears a ‘NASTY’ T-shirt in a TV interview
- Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally
- How Trump’s ‘compliment’ to Brigitte Macron hurts America
- Donald Trump just suggested the FBI, Democrats and Russia might all be co-conspirators
- Republicans try to move forward
- Island spirit: How Mauritius rum is taking on the world
- Former staffer indicted for spreading nude images of lawmaker
- “There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for”.
- How smoking wrecks your lungs.
- The “Sexy” Photos of My Wife I Never Wanted
- Trump: Qatar must stop funding terrorism
- Obama Tops Trump as Most Admired, Gallup Poll of Americans Finds
- 17 Reasons Why High School Sweethearts Have The Strongest Relationships
- Theresa May Fast Facts
- The Red Pill screening divides campus ‘libertarians’ from pro-women groups
- Adorable Raccoon Tries To Catch Rain Drops – Video
- CONFIRMED! Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Are Officially ‘Back Together’!