( CNN) In a remarkably awkward farewell , President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron shook hands for 24 seconds before Trump left France Friday morning. But the lane Trump bungled his arrival in the country yesterday was more troubling.
Trump’s never-ending handshake with Macron
- Rob Lowe is your new Colonel Sanders
- This really takes cake icing to a whole other level.
- Pences Neighbors Greet Him With Make America Gay Again Sign
- Christians Surpass FEMA in Hurricane Disaster Relief, Providing 80 Percent of Aid
- One Dead, Nearly Two Dozen Injured After Bus Crash Near Atlanta
- Trump again reveals his dangerous incompetence
- Innovation in AI could see governments introduce human quotas, study says
- Feel Terrible? These 5 Reality Shows Will Definitely Help
- Bam Margera Is A Father! The Jackass Star Shares First Hospital Photo Of Son Phoenix Wolf!
- What Trump said was SO awful that Elizabeth Warren quoted it for IMMEDIATE fundraising
- Eating Korea: 10 of South Korea’s most delicious dishes
- Already, a growing list of Eagles are refusing a White House visit.
- Trump administration again pressures sanctuary cities
- Logging Truck Makes Impossibly Tight Right Turn
- Mueller Tasks an Adviser With Getting Ahead of Pre-Emptive Pardons
- Tinned spaghetti pizza: New Zealand’s prime minister shocks with ‘monstrous’ recipe
- What the French elections mean for Americans