( CNN) In a remarkably awkward farewell , President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron shook hands for 24 seconds before Trump left France Friday morning. But the lane Trump bungled his arrival in the country yesterday was more troubling.
Trump’s never-ending handshake with Macron
- Will Curiel’s case be a DACA test for Trump?
- WTF Are These Paradise Papers Everybody Is So Obsessed With?
- James Comey Fast Facts
- UK wants to send ‘colossal’ warships to test Beijing’s claims in S. China Sea
- Removing gender from MTV awards: a start, but not equality
- NAACP dismisses its president in ‘systemwide refresh’
- Trump Jr. attorney offers details about 8th person at meeting
- First on CNN: DHS more open to alternatives to electronics ban, airline source says
- Missing Fitzgerald sailors found dead in flooded compartments
- Incredible Ocean of Books Library Opens in China with Space for 1.2m Titles
- Kansas election: Ron Estes scrapes Republican victory deep in Trump heartland
- Harry Styles: Harry Styles review ticking every box on the Take Me Seriously checklist
- Spain accused of causing Gibraltar traffic jams amid Brexit tensions
- Americans of Chinese heritage with southern accents living in the Mississippi Delta.
- Honey trap: New Zealand devises manuka test to fight fakes
- The 2020 Democratic race is underway. Here are 5 takeaways
- Parrot Doing Cup Flip – Video