( CNN) Reports have itthat President Donald Trump will assemble his advisers on Tuesday to decide on whether to pull out of the Paris Climate Agreement. Naturally, EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt, a career-long, oil-industry shill from Oklahoma, is arguing to pull out.
Sachs on EPA’s Pruitt “he’s a stooge”
EPA head questions climate change
- 50+ Amazing Then & Now Couple Photos That Will Make Everyone Believe In Everlasting Love
- Maduro foes to boycott vote, plan protest as Venezuela’s divisions deepen
- How to experience Hanoi through the eyes of a local, for free
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- President Stephen Colbert in 2020?
- Gergen: ‘We’re in impeachment territory now’
- Wake up! The ‘world’s strongest coffee’ is now being sold in America
- Trump admin appeals travel ban case to Supreme Court
- Amazon Will Deliver Booze To Your Door In 1 Hour If You Live In These Cities
- I Am Heath Ledger review uncommonly tender portrait avoids the hard questions
- Republican senators realizing legislative agenda is in their own hands
- The secret negotiations that sealed Hong Kong’s future
- Secret Service: Donald Trump Jr. didn’t have agency’s protection at time of meeting
- Apparent airplane debris found off coast of Bahamas
- Your Weekly Dose Of Fails – Video
- Could stadium security turn into airport security?
- Democrat responds to Nunes’ recorded accusations
- Work, not sex? The real reason Chinese women bound their feet
- Republicans try to move forward
- Two more die from injuries sustained in auto auction crash
- Guy on disability sees high appraisal on “Antiques Roadshow” and realizes he has that same item.
- Unscripted Trump takes on tough questions