Tokyo, Japan( CNN) There’s something distinctly punk about Katsuya Kamo’s aesthetic. His otherworldly headpieces, designed for some of the world’s most revered fashion homes, seem to disregard the limits of millinery, often combine mane with unusual materials.
Inside Katsuya Kamo’s studio
- This photo of Pink ‘shading’ Christina Aguilera went viral. Now she’s shutting it down.
- House Freedom Caucus member Justin Amash suggests time for Ryan ouster, blasts Trump
- Some Psychopath In New Jersey Turned Your Most Hated Liquor Into A Bagel Flavor
- This artist is spray painting St. Louis’ history
- Twitter Reacts To Khlo Kardashian’s Pregnancy Confirmation!
- Hillary Clinton, it’s too soon
- Bitcoin Tumbles as PBOC Declares Initial Coin Offerings Illegal
- The ‘Hocus Pocus’ Remake Is Coming, So Start Practicing Your Spells ASAP
- 35 Times Stubborn Homeowners Refused To Move, And Faced Unexpected Consequences
- 23 Million People Watched This Happen on StageWhen I Saw Whos Standing Behind Her, CHILLS
- WATCH: Alabama Sam’s Club Erupts Into Bone-Chilling Worship Service
- Venezuela’s political crisis explained
- The Pope’s ‘blind spot’ on sexual abuse
- US navy strike group to move towards Korean peninsula, official says
- Scientists compared the bones of modern and ancient women and made a surprising discovery.
- US takes turn atop UN Security Council
- Eurovision 2017: Gorilla suits, gypsy hip-hop, and the winner was half-decent
- Texas lawmakers spar over ‘anti-vaccine measure’
- Source: Comey to testify publicly about Trump confrontations
- George W. Bush: Bigotry and white supremacy are ‘blasphemy’ against the American creed
- Open thread: what books do you find most attractive in a potential partner?
- Bill Nye: Science made America great