Havana( CNN) President Donald Trump is set to announce Friday, before an audience of anti-Castro Cuban exiles in Miami, that he is rolling back parts of the Obama administration’s opening with Cuba.
Trump is not expected to reversal all of President Barack Obama’s changes, which were to be considered as the most significant relaxation of tensions between the United States and Cuba since Fidel Castro’s 1959 revolution.
Trump will chill Obama’s warmer relations with Cuba, officials mention
What Trump has said about Castro
- Im Slowly Learning To Trust The Timing Of My Life
- Cards Against Humanity has a special holiday surprise for Donald Trump and his border wall
- Young Syrian girl tweets support for strikes on base
- 9 bizarre things that actually happened in the ’90s
- Trump Avoids Tax March Protesters By Taking Scenic Route To Mar-a-Lago
- Vietnam’s booming craft beer scene
- Girls in STEM now have a Lego box of their own: Women of NASA | The Daily Dot
- Stay Single Until You Meet A Guy Like This
- Atlanta-area sheriff charged with indecency, obstruction
- Zodiacs Ranked From Extremely Kinky To Vanilla AF
- She Quit Working For Trump. Now She’s Running For Congress To Fight Him.
- Comey Offered Republicans Only The Coldest Of Comfort
- First on CNN: DHS more open to alternatives to electronics ban, airline source says
- Oversight Dem blasts Trump family disclosures, wants Prince to testify
- Venezuela’s political crisis explained
- Here’s What The Hogwarts Houses Would be if They Were Founded by Cats
- Americans of Chinese heritage with southern accents living in the Mississippi Delta.
- Bill Cosby’s ‘Little Bill’ books targeted for censorship, library group says
- The Strongest Girls Are The Girls With Anxiety
- 27 More Metal Memes For The Rockers
- Mark Hamill: “He’s not my Luke Skywalker.” (No Episode VIII Spoilers!)
- Texas restaurant uses transphobic Caitlyn Jenner posters to designate bathrooms