Havana( CNN) President Donald Trump is set to announce Friday, before an audience of anti-Castro Cuban exiles in Miami, that he is rolling back parts of the Obama administration’s opening with Cuba.
Trump is not expected to reversal all of President Barack Obama’s changes, which were to be considered as the most significant relaxation of tensions between the United States and Cuba since Fidel Castro’s 1959 revolution.
Trump will chill Obama’s warmer relations with Cuba, officials mention
What Trump has said about Castro
- This is what Obama told his friend about Donald Trump
- Antonio Conte says Spurs are now the best team in the Premier League
- From Syria to Black Lives Matter: 3 ways WWI still shapes America
- Trump’s ad-libbed North Korean missile crisis
- REPORT: Russian Pop Star Rounded Up And Tortured To Death In Chechnya’s Gay Purge
- Stay Single Until You Meet A Guy Like This
- Mother and daughter die after becoming locked in Czech sauna
- Why are India’s superstars descending on Hong Kong this weekend?
- Gordon Brown and Shakira: G20 leaders agreed to education financing, now comes the harder part
- Pence family rabbit hops into spotlight at White House event
- The ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Sequel Finally Has An Official Title & It Will Give You Chills
- Norway: explosive device found in central Oslo
- Feel Terrible? These 5 Reality Shows Will Definitely Help
- Bernie Sanders, Tom Perez plan multi-state Democratic unity tour
- Spain accused of causing Gibraltar traffic jams amid Brexit tensions
- Cards Against Humanity has a special holiday surprise for Donald Trump and his border wall
- For two dozen, getting stuck on Six Flags ride no joking matter