( CNN) Anti-ISIS coalition troops and allied Syrian opponent forces-out have repulsed an attack by the terrorist working group on a joint base in southern Syria, according to the coalition.
“Coalition and partnered forces-out engaged and protected the ISIS attack with direct flame before destroying opponent assault vehicles and the remaining fighters with multiple bloc airstrikes, ” the coalition said in a news release.
It is not known how long the battle lasted.
- Comey Offered Republicans Only The Coldest Of Comfort
- Masters 2017: Sergio Garcia, Rickie Fowler in leading quartet
- Violent clashes in Venezuela as thousands protest socialist government
- Exclusive: Read the Inauguration Day letter Obama left for Trump
- White House responds to Comey tape inquiry with Trump tweet
- CIA director brands WikiLeaks a ‘hostile intelligence service’
- Penn Jillette: Don Rickles was the kindest man on earth
- Steve Wozniak announces tech education platform Woz U
- Things Your Toddler Can Do That You Cant
- Columbia unveiled incredible ‘Star Wars’ coats inspired by ‘The Empire Strikes Back’
- What happens if Turkey changes its constitution
- 28+ Before & After Pics Showing How The World Has Changed Over Time By Re.Photos
- Jeremy Christian indicted on 15 counts
- Trump Jr. attorney offers details about 8th person at meeting
- Texas restaurant uses transphobic Caitlyn Jenner posters to designate bathrooms
- Maduro foes to boycott vote, plan protest as Venezuela’s divisions deepen
- Women in science share a message: Don’t give up