( CNN) Anti-ISIS coalition troops and allied Syrian opponent forces-out have repulsed an attack by the terrorist working group on a joint base in southern Syria, according to the coalition.
“Coalition and partnered forces-out engaged and protected the ISIS attack with direct flame before destroying opponent assault vehicles and the remaining fighters with multiple bloc airstrikes, ” the coalition said in a news release.
It is not known how long the battle lasted.
- In McConnell spat, Trump banks on his base
- Langkawi jet ski tours: The coolest way to see Malaysia’s most beautiful islands
- Latest al Qaeda propaganda highlights bin Laden’s son
- China to question Apple about use of app streaming to beat censors
- Dad Sings The Sweetest Song To Baby – Video
- The destruction of Hillary Clinton: sexism, Sanders, and the millennial feminists | Susan Bordo
- Young Syrian girl tweets support for strikes on base
- Widespread torture by police in Pakistan condemned by United Nations
- Jordan Trail: A trek through history via ancient villages and wild wadis
- Breitbart: Feminists are becoming witches to hex Donald Trump
- What the French elections mean for Americans
- Removing gender from MTV awards: a start, but not equality
- Why The New ‘Star Trek’ Series Is The Best One Ever Made
- Theres A Genius Street Artist Running Loose In New York, And Lets Hope Nobody Catches Him
- Pope Francis expresses shame over Catholic church sexual abuse scandals
- Torch-bearing white nationalists march ahead of alt-right rally
- Trump signals he won’t press human rights ahead of key diplomatic week